Friday, May 7, 2010

Erik Taylor is Hell on Earth



Erik Taylor, you sure do a great job at creating Hell on Earth for people you come into contact with.  Are you intentionally out to make everyone around you miserable  or  are you homesick and trying to recreate where you came from?

I'm afraid you've misunderstood my intentions. You seem to be confused about the attention you're getting from me.  Let me assure you  I still dislike you intensely, hate you, really. I find you repulsive, vile, and frankly you're boring, shallow and dim witted.


Let me check and make sure. Yep.  I still dislike you more than anyone else on earth.  I still hate your guts. Keep that in mind PRICK. You hit me. You treated me badly.  Whatever happens to you-  you deserve it.  You haven't paid for anything.  Your time will come,  you ugly piece of shit.

I hope that clears up any misunderstandings you may have had.