Friday, May 7, 2010

Moving Out and Away From Erik Taylor


I should have told him before he left for work exactly what I felt and why I left.
I was still trying to be a decent as possible about it, and I have no idea why. Good old Erik Taylor was rarely decent to me. Only when he wanted something.


I moved in one night and immediately knew it was a HUGE mistake. I waited until Erik Taylor went to work the next morning and I bolted.

I should have laid it all on him! How I just couldn't face waking up next to his ugly face and even uglier, mean personality.
"A close call"  or  "What was I thinking"
feeling of panic
hit me while moving my stuff to his house.

I tried to tell myself I was just nervous.  This was a big step to take. When I realized just what I'd have to deal with every morning, well I knew I had to leave. I waited til he went to work to get the hell out of there. Packed my stuff and got the hell out of dodge. Okay, so I used the ugly one's Dodge for a quick getaway.

Ugly doesn't really begin to describe him. I wasn't there an hour and his true self came out. The part of himself that he hides as much as possible but it's always there, ready to burst out and destroy everything and everyone.

Erik Taylor yelled at me at every difference of opinion we had- big or small. He had to have EVERYTHING his way. He started telling me what I was going to eat,  what I could and couldn't do. He thought he was in total control of me. What an idiot! He should have known better.  He isn't even in control of his own life!

I wasn't to answer the phone, I wasn't allowed to have friends over. There wasn't room for my stuff and suddenly my cats weren't welcome there but he was happy to make room for me in his bed. Guess he forgot that the cats will always come before him. After all, I've lived with them for over 14 years. I didn't even last 24 hours with him!

Erik Taylor is was rude, critical and expected me to read his mind. To anticipate what he'd want. He expected me to clean his filthy house, take care of all the things he's slacked off on for months. To take care of him (wake him up, make his lunch, make sure he didn't lose this job like all the others). He wanted a full time personal assistant and housekeeper. All that without pay, just for the "honor" of being able to sleep in his bed.

Okay, so it wasn't just facing his ugly face every morning that made me run, it was how ugly he acts.  If he looked like George Clooney I might have stayed more than one night before I moved back out. I might have lasted a couple of days before I left.

I learned my lesson and am taking it slow. I made a stupid impulsive decision but fortunately I came to my senses & dodged the bullet

What was I thinking??????!!!!